Thursday, August 2, 2018

IN THE SPOTLIGHT

IN THE SPOTLIGHT at INDIE BOOK SOURCE http://carternovels.com/author-tia-shurina.html EVERYTHING & A HAPPY ENDING Genre: Memoir A memoir about 3 interconnected relationships & 3 special men in my life. The fact that you're reading this makes me happy. Maybe you've mistaken this for a how to give a good happy ending sexual self-help book. Maybe you're reading because you have a genuine interest in another's journey. Either way, I'm good. My journey almost destroyed me. Almost. Boy, have I come to like that word. What a pleasurable word almost can be. You may almost be ready to buy my book. You may almost be ready to begin an amazing new journey of your own. You may almost be over that rainbow Judy Garland sings about. What great potential almost can hold, if you can flip your way of thinking. Just imagine controlled pessimism, doubt, and fear flipped into blind optimism, faith, and love. . Read more at LINK above. Promotion by Carter Novels: http://carternovels.com/indie-author-promotions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment