Friday, November 9, 2018

IN THE SPOTLIGHT

IN THE SPOTLIGHT at INDIE BOOK SOURCE http://carternovels.com/author-laura-kelly.html 47 DAYS OF ME! ​Genre: Women's Non-Fiction / Mid-Life / Biography / Memoir Take a forty-seven-day adventure designed to roust the mid-life blues surrounding her upcoming forty-seventh birthday. Filled with humor, insights and perspective, "47 Days of Me" is a book that leaves you cheering for the heroine as she traverses friendships, on-line dating, and her search for a fresh outlook on life. 47 Days of Me is a celebration of myself and a reflection upon my past, present and future. Like many women recovering from a second divorce, I was feeling blue and getting older was not helping. My 47 birthday was approaching, and I was dreading it. Instead of crawling into my shell and letting life pass me by, I chose to exploit my birthday. The next 47 days were going to be all about me. Trying new things or doing something out of the ordinary to expand my comfort zone was key. I made new friends and had numerous dates. I threw in a little travel, new adventures and simple pleasures. . Read more at LINK above. Promotion by Carter Novels: http://carternovels.com/indie-author-promotions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment