Thursday, January 31, 2019

TODAY'S AUTHOR

TODAY'S AUTHOR at INDIE BOOK SOURCE Author Naomi Stevens http://carternovels.com/author-naomi-stevens.html I’m a British born writer who loves nothing better than spending rainy days browsing in bookshops. Growing up in the country, I have always had a vivid imagination and loved writing from a young age. I believe everyone has a book inside them! I decided it was time to share mine with the world. I hope you enjoy reading, “Gideon’s Journey” as much as I enjoyed writing it. Apart from writing I enjoy eating out, going to the theatre, watching movies and travelling and have visited many countries of the world including Canada and the U.S.A. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I believe life is for living and I always try to make the most of every day. We all miss our yesterdays but there are always the tomorrows to look forward to. That’s what makes life worthwhile. I have always had a strong belief in angels. They are like the air we breathe, you can’t see them but they are all around us. We never walk the path of life alone. If you don’t believe in angels already, I’m sure you will after reading my book. . Read more at LINK above. Promotion by Carter Novels: http://carternovels.com/indie-author-promotions.html Naomi Binns

No comments:

Post a Comment