Friday, January 4, 2019

TODAY'S AUTHOR

TODAY'S AUTHOR at INDIE BOOK SOURCE http://carternovels.com/author-kevin-crookes.html I am a writer who discovered a talent for being able to make things rhyme later on in my life. So far I have written two poetry books called “AS IT IS” and “STILL AS IT” and two children’s books called “Huxton the Hedgehog” and “Meo the Meerkat”. I began writing about six years ago, when as I was walking along a beach suddenly things started to go through my mind and I found myself making everything rhyme. I thought then that I should really write some of these things down, so when I got home I got out a pencil and pad and started writing what I had been thinking about. Looking back over the years I realize that I must have had a hidden talent for making things rhyme but never did anything about it. Once I started writing I could not stop and one poem turned to ten and so on. Over the last two years I have moved into writing children’s books which I really enjoy and have recently written a six book series about a Meerkat called Meo. Other children’s books are planned and I am looking forward to having more of my work published in the years to come. . Promotion by Carter Novels: http://carternovels.com/indie-author-promotions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment