Monday, April 18, 2016

NEW at INDIE BOOK SOURCE -- Meet Author Cary Allen Stone

NEW at INDIE BOOK SOURCE ---Meet Author Cary Allen Stone --- "....Amazon TOP TEN Best-Selling author, Multi-Award-Winning, Crime Fiction and Psychological Thrillers Recently, my significant other, Tyler Hosea, and I co-authored a short story for a Mother's Day box set titled "Mother's Day Magic...With love" anthology along with 12 other award-winning authors from around the globe. I write crime fiction and psychological thrillers so when they asked what I wanted on my cover for the anthology, I said some blood and crime scene tape. I didn't get my cover, but we became Amazon Top Ten Best-Selling authors. My backstory is, I spent almost forty years inside the cockpits of corporate jets and airlines and because of it I acquired a unique perspective of life. I was fortunate in 1992 to fly Sir Ridley Scott on a location scout in the islands. We talked about writing and building an image inside the words. He was quite a mentor. Before all of that, I graduated from high school with a JD, juvenile delinquent, and from college with a Bachelor of Arts. I was lucky to be involved in some feature films in LA and Indie films in Phoenix. I got to play the bad guy. I have done voice-over, radio commercials, and standup comedy magic. I represented the USA alongside nine other countries in the Night of Magic in Bogota, Colombia performing before dignitaries, ambassadors and their families...." http://www.carternovels.com/author-cary-allen-stone.html SUPPORTING INDIE AUTHORS .

No comments:

Post a Comment