Friday, October 5, 2018

A Flash Zombies Review

A Flash Zombies Review LINK: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KGHZE6W A REAL PAGE TURNER... "Unlike many of the other reviewers, I thought this was a Zombie story. Surprised? Yes. Disappointed? No. This story captured my attention from the very start and once I encountered the zombies, I understood why the co-authors used this title. This is my first book by this husband and wife team and I found that it flowed well between the scenes and character points of view. There are several sub-plots taking place and the authors do a wonderful job at bringing them all together at the end. I'd recommend this book to anyone wanting to read a suspenseful crime novel...the message here is that crime doesn't pay especially if you try to cross both a Chicago mob boss and a Hispanic drug lord at the same time. 4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon By Johnon September 14, 2018 Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase . Read more at: http://carternovels.com/carternauthors-rc-jp-carter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment