Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Pen Behind the M.D.

 Hi ya'll,

Today we'd like to introduce the real Mason Lucas, M.D. ....Gary Birken, M.D. His new book ERROR IN DIAGNOSIS is featured on our BROWSE for B page and is a Rx for thrills. We'll let Gary tell you a bit about himself:
Before I first set pen to paper as a novel writer, I was a full time pediatric surgeon. Nine years and six novels later, I am still a busy pediatric surgeon. The question I'm asked most often is; how do you find time to do both? The simplest answer is that when you spend every waking hour pursuing your life's passions, you can always find time. Practically speaking, I try to arrange my surgical schedule to leave some time for writing. But even with the best intentions and planning, it's not always possible to write every day. It's the price one pays for having a day job. Fortunately, vacations and weekends off offer a wonderful opportunity to write. When I'm not in the operating room or writing, I utilize whatever time remains to play tennis and basketball. I also hold a black belt in martial arts and try to spend as much time as I can in the dojo.

Thanks Gary. So take a minute to drop in and check out ERROR IN DIAGNOSIS.


http://carternovels.com/browse-for-books.html


That's all for now but stay tuned for new reads and authors weekly...Cheers and blog later...Chris(RC).

No comments:

Post a Comment